This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York City, NY
12+ Month Contract
* Strong client facing and communication skills
* Experience delivering executive Desktop support
* Good understanding of MS Office 365 and Windows Operating System
* Good understanding of telephone support needs, including both landline and mobile
* Good understanding of printer installation, configuration, and support
* Good understanding of MS desktop applications
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Accountable for the Desktop ecosystem and associated services
* Responsible for delivering Desk side support focused on support of:
* Workstation hardware and software, printers and peripherals.
* Assist in troubleshooting desktop issues, identifying root cause of issues, and documenting solutions.
* Ensure SLA adherence around Incidents, Problems, and Requests
* Ensure prompt response and resolution to user driven requests around desktop hardware, software, printers and peripherals, in multiple client locations
* Manage Workstation hardware lifecycle, asset inventory, desktop image integration & deployment, software distribution and patch management.
* Ensure that all desktops and laptops are patched as per patching policy. This includes OS, Security, and Middleware layers, as applicable.
* Support automated installations using efficient and standard method, which also follow all security policies and Change Control process.
* Drive ongoing improvement opportunities, and submit new ideas for improvement opportunities to increase availability and stability of the desktop ecosystem
* Provide weekly updates to management, regarding the state of the desktop ecosystem, and what improvements should be undertaken
* Serve as IT service representative around the desktop ecosystem with business stakeholders.
* Support the generation of monthly governance metrics and the Desktop scorecard, for reporting to management.
* Responsible for personal growth and ensuring personal skills remain adequate through formal trainings, certifications and cross trainings.
1. Strong client facing and communication skills
2. Experience delivering executive desk-side support services
* Virtual Desktop
* Office 365
* Exchange 365
* Telephone solutions, including IP and mobile systems
4. Good understanding of ITIL and ITSM
Job Level Specific Duties
Provides OS, application, telephone, and infrastructure support to senior leaders, executives, and company employees
- Serves as the subject matter expert and consulting resource for the identified areas.
Typical Years of Experience
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Knowledge of
* MS operating system and applications suite, including O365
* Project management
* Cloud and traditional infrastructure solutions delivery
* Conventional, IP, and mobile cellular voice/data systems
* Analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential IT challenges that may affect end-users.
- Exceptional communication skills.
* Exceptional ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
* Advanced client service attitude and capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions
- Ability to physically perform general office requirements.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Significant regional travel, including overnight domestic trips, may be required.
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
Minimum 5 year's experience with various Windows 0S and applications suite
Minimum 3 year's experience delivering support services to senior and executive management/leadership
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.