Desktop Support Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
EPSILON SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS
Kirtland Afb, NM
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Kirtland AFB, NM
Job Code: 3654
# of openings: Direct Unfunded or Contingent
Requisition Category:Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. Mission Solutions Group is currently seeking a full time Desktop Support Specialist I in Kirtland, NM.
Summary: Responsible for supporting end users by resolving technical issues and configuring computer systems according to DoD and command policies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide end user support to resolve technical issues with desktop computers, laptops, peripherals and mobile devices
* Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues
* Install and configure different software packages, hardware devices and other peripherals
* Configure computer systems according to DoD and command policies
* Create and maintain a variety of computer images for Windows systems
* Perform regular maintenance/updating operating systems
* Assist with data back-up duties to mitigate loss in the event of data corruption
* Associates Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience
* 0-3 years related work experience
* Active SECRET Security Clearance
* IAT Level 1 certified
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Experience with IT field services support
* Interpersonal skills to interact and work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* Frequent standing, sitting, walking, use of hands, and reaching
* Occasional stooping, kneeling, and crouching
* Prolonged use of computer (typing/keyboarding)
* Communication (hearing/speaking)
* Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds
* Office environment
Epsilon Systems Solutions, Inc. Mission Solutions Group and its subsidiaries are proud Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.