Desktop Support Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: RESTON, VA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Currently seeking Site Support Specialists to join the EUC Team in multiple locations across US. The primary responsibility for this position is to provide desktop computer support for users in a Microsoft Windows environment. Other responsibilities include mobile device support, first level LAN and WAN networking, and Server hands-on support. Primary support will be for local users and will include support for remote customer offices as needed. Excellent interpersonal, customer service, and technical skills are all qualities of a successful candidate for this position.
* Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution)
* On - call Escalation
* Ticket Quality
* Process adherence & Security compliance
* Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
* KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
* Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capacity / Architectural Management
* SLA compliance for tickets
* Value Add
* Training / Mentoring
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support