Desktop Support Specialist 8/11/2016
West Palm Beach, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Access Staffing is conducting a confidential search for a Desktop Support Technician (Level I).
_This is a direct, fulltime position _with a well-established firm in _West Palm Beach, Florida. _US citizenship or US permanent residency required. Local candidates are being considered.
The Desktop Support Technician will work closely with the Director of IT in a small team, providing desktop support for local and remote PC's and performing basic network administration. Responsibilities include user support, troubleshooting, desktop support, installation, imaging, upgrade, break-fix, basic network and systems administration and related duties.
* Solid background (2+ years experience) in Windows, PC hardware and software, Active Directory and related Microsoft tools with experience in the duties mentioned above (desktop support, installation, upgrade, break-fix, user support, troubleshooting, etc.)
* Strong background in supporting non-technical users
* Understanding of network concepts.
* Very good English communication skills
* Any Microsoft certifications would be a plus.
_Please include salary requirements in your reply_