Desktop Support / System Admin
DESKTOP SUPPORT // SYSTEM ADMIN
LOCATION: DALLAS TX
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Experience with Trouble ticketing system
* Outsourcing cabling, breakfix, preventing maintenance,on call, IMAC, equipment installs andretirements, setup and tear down of trailer cities, private networks for contractors and training rooms
* Experience with, and ability to work in a virtualized work environment
* should be experienced in exchange/outlook, antivirus, Blackberry and BES server, servers, network, print servers and printers
* Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis /resolution via telephone or in person for customer's end users
* Route problems to internal Incident Management (I.M.)support staff.
* Administer and provide User Access and Exit controls.
* Use the Call Tracking System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumventions.
* Work closely with help desk peers in cross-training, development/implementation of operational excellence procedures and fostering teamwork.
* Work closely with I.M. support staff to obtain technical knowledge and to permanently solve chronic problems.
* Projects: perform effectively as project leader or project team member as required for IMAC projects and internal assignments.