This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DESKTOP SUPPORT for our client in WILTON, CT
JOB TITLE: DESKTOP SUPPORT
JOB LOCATION: WILTON, CT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
End User Technical support encompasses everything from desktops to mobile devices, software installs to troubleshooting management systems and interfaces with users across the firm.Several teams work together to support the environment, each focusing on specific areas such as basic desktop support, supporting senior executives or working as an escalation point for larger incidents. This role requires logical approach to problem solving, determination to get things done and focus on customer service with direct client interaction.
* Provide high quality IT Support to over 2000 end users including incident, service request and problem management
* Deliver excellent customer service and ensure high satisfaction levels are maintained
* Identify and solve problems with the service using metrics and other tools
* Deliver new processes, policies and technologies
* Fluency with the following technologies:
* Windows XP / 7, Office 2007/2010, Active Directory, Blackberry / BES, iOS Devices, Citrix, LiquidWare Labs, appSense, PowerBroker, , LanDesk, Microsft SSMS, Bloomberg
* VmWare, LanDesk, Microsoft SSMS, Bloomberg
* Experience in high pressure fast paced environments
* Experience working in a high security conscious environment
* Industry experience in a highly analytical, fast paced and transaction / volume based business
* Proven track record within enterprise technology
* Strong organizational skills and attaention to detail
* World class logic, treasoning and problem solving ability
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 4 year college degree