This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
* Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
* Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
* Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
* Complete work order documentation
* Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
* Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
* Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-PA-Hatfield-2280 Bethlehem Pike
Job Level:Individual Contributor