This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Perform thorough cleaning and detailing of assigned vehicles prior to delivery to customer. May be assigned to assist in other shop areas as needed.
* Review assignments with supervisor and ensure understanding of detailing work required.
* Perform vehicle cleaning and preparation processes as specified which may include washing, wheel cleaning, waxing and buffing, polishing, removing finish defects, assistance with paint applications and performing minor repair
* Move vehicles to support production flow through detailing/paint processes
* Complete work order documentation
* Maintain detailing and painting tools and equipment including those associated with paint booth
* Comply with applicable procedures and regulations regarding mixing, labeling, applying and disposing of paint and related materials
* Observe all applicable job related safety and health procedures
* Perform other job related duties as assigned by supervisor
* Education & High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* Basic knowledge of auto detailing/paint application processes and associated repair procedures
Primary Location:US-WA-Kent-19711 77th Ave S
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Shift:Day Job-Mon-Fri 40hrs a week