Detailing Product Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Trimble Navigation Limited
Trimble Solutions USA provides the construction industry with Tekla Building Information Modeling (BIM) and structural design and analysis software solutions that are in the core of the construction workflow. The solutions allow customers to achieve greater competitive edge through improved collaboration, efficiency and accuracy. Tekla tools are used for realizing projects around the world from housing and bridges to factories and skyscrapers.
We are looking for A Detailing Product Specialist to join our team in Kennesaw, GA.The Detailing Product Specialist uses their real-world experience to support and train Tekla customers using our industry leading BIM software. We are seeking driven, intelligent, team players with a passion for solving problems and helping others in a challenging environment. Success in this position involves the timely maintenance of technical support related issues to improve customer efficiency.
Skills & Experience Required:
* 2 year degree or 5 years' equivalent experience in precast, rebar, or steel detailing, fabrication, and erection
* Experience of using Tekla Structures or similar industry software
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, in-person and on phone
* Ability to work effectively and professionally with customers under all circumstances
* Strong computer skills (BIM or other 3D modeling experience).
* Ability to follow standard practices and procedures
* Continuously strive to meet or exceed customer expectations
* Self-motivating, proactive and positive professional attitude
* Ability to take ownership of individual tasks, to meet assigned deadlines and to see tasks through to completion
* Strong interpersonal skills, as well as willingness and ability to work in a team.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
Apply via APPLICATION FORM as soon as possible.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D