This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPeak Performers is Austin's preferred staffing agency for contract and temporary positions with state of Texas government agencies. We are currently recruiting for a DEVELOPER ANALYST 3. The work location is in downtown Austin and the work schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
The Developer Analyst 3 will develop Java web applications.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: (Candidate resumes MUST reflect the below experience to be considered)
* 8 years of experience with PowerBuilder 11.5 (experience analyzing, diagnosing, coding, testing and implementing)
* 8 years of experience with Sybase 15x (experience utilizing, analyzing, diagnosing/trouble-shooting and resolving in the context of application development)
* 5 years of experience with EA Server 5.5 (Experience analyzing, diagnosing, configuring and resolving)
* 5 years of experience with Perl (analyzing, coding, testing & implementing)
* 5 years of experience with Tivoli
* 5 years of experience with CVS/VSS
Please note: Applicants for employment with Peak Performers must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.
All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
PROJECT TERM: The project is planned to commence as soon as possible and to continue through August 31, 2017 with the option to extend.
COMPENSATION: $54.75-$58.25/HR (W2)
_WHY USE PEAK PERFORMERS FOR YOUR NEXT GOVERNMENT CONTRACT POSITION _
* We are an Austin-based nonprofit staffing agency with over 22 years' experience working with public-sector employers.
* Our clients can hire you at any time - with no fee! We want you to get hired.
* We offer ACA compliant health insurance at 60 days!
* QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH CHRONIC MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND/OR DISABILITIES RECEIVE JOB PREFERENCE.
Peak Performers is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
_Peak Performers does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. _