This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONYOUR DAY:
* Build next generation Yahoo Small Business platform services that is scalable and extensible to satisfy the business growth
* Plan, design, develop, code and test software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products; revise and refine as required
* Participate in development of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of systems
* Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly in working with Product and Architect
* Maintain and improve existing code with a pride of ownership
* Own project/features development with supervision
YOU MUST HAVE:
* BS/MS in Computer Science
* 3+ years of relevant technical experience
* Familiarity with large-scale software architecture, networking and distributed systems, design patterns, and UNIX/Linux environments
* Experience in NodeJS, PHP, Perl.
* Proficiency server-side client technologies including C++ or Java is a good plus
* Proficiency in JSON and XML, regular expressions, and version control.
* Customer-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Experience in user interface design (web or mobile) is preferred.