This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
LOCATION: Arlington, VA
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: TSA Suitability
BayFirst Solutions is looking for a Developer who will use Agile methodologies to design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software, and troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
* Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
* Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
* Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
* Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
* Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
* Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
* Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
* Acts as team leader on projects. Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
* Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
* Work with product owners and colleagues to interpret feature requests and develop software in iterative design/build/test cycles using an Agile development process drawing on components from the project open-source framework
* Regularly check code into our continuous integration pipeline to incrementally build our overall system and get immediate feedback on build performance
* Develop and expand unit and integration tests which will be automatically run by the build pipeline for developer feedback.
* Minimum of one (1) year recent experience developing and implementing software solutions using Java.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working in an Agile environment.
High School diploma or GED certification, or 1-4 years of developer experience in lieu of diploma/GED
.NET or J2EE
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.