This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
We re a global creative agency based in Boston & New York who works with major brands like Progressive, CenturyLink, Carnival Cruise Line, Fidelity and many more.
WHO WE RE LOOKING FOR:
A Developer, reporting into our Principal Software Lead. This role is responsible for living the Art + Copy + Code dream, working closely with Arnold s art directors, designers, writers, user experience experts and digital producers to develop award-winning web-based digital experiences that deliver on our clients brand and business objectives.
You know how to get things done, using open source technologies to create complex web builds, mobile experiences, or experimenting with new technology like 360 video or VR. You are the creative problem solver teams seek out when they have an idea but don t know exactly how to execute it. You are the person in the room that understands what s happening better than anyone else. You are awesome and you kind of know it, but you re also pretty modest which makes you interesting and accessible and fun to work with.
Your passion, expertise & love for technology are boundless, and you re comfortable representing its capabilities and limitations to non-technical people. You re organized and highly motivated. Producers and creative-types love partnering with you because you can help form & execute their vision. You put a lot of yourself into your job and are always on the lookout for interesting, forward thinking projects that reflect your ambition.
You can evangelize the value of good digital work and help further integrate it into our agency s culture. You have opinions on the pace of change in the technology / creative world and are looking for a role and a platform to evangelize those beliefs.
You have a minimum of 2-3 years of applicable experience at agencies or technology start-ups, a demonstrated track record of strong digital work for B2B and B2C brands, and love working in an environment that values creative ambition over process.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
* Highly collaborative & team-first oriented, with strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills
* Super self-motivated & deadline driven, organized and comfortable balancing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
* Good eye & instincts for optimizing layout/design and user experience
* Strong, demonstrable HTML/CSS/JS skills
* Experience with a server-side programming language such as PHP, Python or Java
* Experience with popular frameworks or CMSs such as Wordpress, Drupal, Django, or Laravel
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* Basic understanding of relational databases
* Fluent in building responsive websites
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 2+ YearsEDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: 4 year degree or relevant industry experience required.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled and Vet.