Developer: Software - I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/29/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
* Hardware Skills
* Good computer systems understanding (computer architecture)
* Ability to construct PC's and Servers from individual components according to specification
* Experience with SATA, NVMe I/O capture and analyzers is nice to have
* Software Skills
* C# and Python programming experience is a must.
* Java, Batch and Shell scripting is nice to have.
* Ability to install and configuring various OSs - Windows, Linux, OS X, Android
* Ability to install and run Storage benchmark applications
* Ability to work with general OS tools: WinPE, PowerShell
* Group (STG) Skills
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Strong technical skills - able to read a technical document and work through challenging technical issues to deliver results
* Review and verify results, defend results to outside groups
* Storage (SATA, SCSI, NVMe) protocol and/or device experience
* Experience debugging software in an embedded environment
* Gain knowledge and experience with STG custom tools: SRMU, Iometer, ETW tracing, etc.