This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Development Director, to join our KPMG Technology Group in our Dallas, TX or St. Louis, MO office.
- Strategically and proactively oversee the technology alignment with business objectives and the KPMG overall technology strategy, steering overall business expectations, perceptions and support ongoing two way communication of technology strategies, priorities and governance
- Direct and lead multiple development projects, development groups and/or application support functions in support of multiple clients and business groups
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to outline technology fiscal planning and be accountable for overall technology spend
- Develop solid business relationships becoming a trusted advisor with key leaders and stakeholders to proactively support business objectives
- Act as the business executive level escalation point helping to ensure business expectations, goals and objectives are met
- Minimum twelve years experience in IT with at least six years in systems analysis and application program development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- In-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle, the clients area's functions and systems, and application program development alternatives with at least two years managing and directing systems development or systems maintenance project teams
- Experience leading a geographically-dispersed team with the ability to define innovative technology solutions to meet business objectives; ability to develop and execute multi-faceted business plans
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, including .Net Full Stack, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager; ability to lead cross functional project teams to ensure new platform solutions are innovative, easy to use and easy to deploy while meeting customer requirements, commitments and support of existing applications
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace. KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). No phone calls or agencies please. .