Development Lead - Java / J2EE
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for DEVELOPMENT LEAD - JAVA / J2EE for our client in PLANO, TX
JOB TITLE: DEVELOPMENT LEAD - JAVA / J2EE
JOB LOCATION: PLANO, TX
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Total experience of 9+ years in Java, J2EE technologies.
* Minimum 2+ years' experience TIBCO Business Works. Additional experience in messaging (JMS or RabbitMQ or similar) is preferred.
* Experience in Restful or SOAP services is mandatory.
* Knowledge/Experience of Micro services pattern is desirable.
* Required: Very good communication skills and ability to mentor/lead members in the team.
* Experience in DevOps/Agile is preferable.
* Participates in all phases of Development cycle for any data processing systems.
* Analyses and drives the business requirements.
* Assists PM in creation of Project plan.
* Under general supervision, responsible for basic project management activities of low to medium complexity IT project(s), or support more senior level project management staff for high complexity projects.
* Works with customer to understand existing technical infrastructure.
* Recommends system development tools, security and architectural standards.
* Monitor and control of project team activities, review team activities and work products.
* Drives resolution of technical issues.
* Interface with production support team.
* Knowledge Acquisition in respective applications/groups.
* Drafts and reviews documentation and ensures all project deliverables are in compliance.
* Leads project activities through meeting facilitation, managing project scope, and communicating progress.
* Develops / reviews systems requirement specification document.
* Reviews the HLD & LLD specifications.
* Develops Traceability matrix (BRS-SRS-HLD-LLD-Code-UTD-ITD-STD).
* Effective in managing changes, activity planning and work allocation, status reporting.
* Identify risks and issues and track them to closure.
* Guides the team in design and code reviews.