This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
New Providence, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe candidate will be a hands on development manager and will lead process improvement, automation projects from business process analysis through to implementation
* Hands-on development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of web-based and database applications;
* Troubleshoot system related issues, lead debugging and resolution efforts;
* Detailed and proven experience in utilization, reporting, and project management using Team Foundation Server;
* Actively manage and escalate critical issues;
* Work with development team in efforts by organizing iterations, planning resources for those goals, and participating in code changes directly;
* Manage multiple releases, monitor and validate application post releases;
* Creating and maintaining information technology project plans, goals, and budgets
* Identify resources needed, develop schedules and methods for measuring results;
* Organize and manage all phases of the projects to ensure on-time, on-budget completion
* Interact with business team to gather project requirements and act as liaison between business team and development team;
* Manage multiple Quality Assurance team members
* Generate detailed project status reporting
* Performs other duties and assignments as directed.
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or management information systems, or equivalent experience required;
* Must have background with either SQL development using SSIS and SSRS, or DBA experience;
* Significant experience and expertise in developing, reading and troubleshooting SQL stored procedures, update, troubleshoot, and maintain SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports, and have an understanding of deployment of packages and reports
* Minimum of three (3) years of IT project management experience;
* Minimum of one (1) year of supervisory experience with multiple direct reports.