This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems technologies
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe candidate will lead the ongoing development of projects and find innovative solutions for challenges that arise. The candidate will lead the development team of about 6 -8 direct reports and a matrixed staff of about 50 people.
* Help define strategy
* Evaluate the architecture and identify opportunities for broadening the scope of the solution
* Ensure adherence to the standard SDLC processes
* Ensure all policies and guidelines are followed
* Evaluate the existing states and help to define the future state architecture and solutions. Lead the development of the same
* Manage the global development team and define the staffing requirements to support the development needs of the project
* Mentor team members
* Work with application support teams
* 8+ years of Development Management in a high paced, pressure oriented environment
* Proven track record managing the development of large scale multi-tiered applications in both distributed and mainframe environment
* Strong people management and development skills
* Significant content knowledge of Capital Markets (Equity and Fixed Income), Mutual Funds and online order entry tools.
* Full software development life cycle experience
* Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field