This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Plum Placements Inc
San Francisco, CA
Our client is seeking a Development Manager that will be accountable for managing one or more cross-functional teams FOCUSED PRIMARILY ON PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT. The role includes managing resources, helping to TRANSITION TO AGILE FROM WATERFALL METHODOLOGIES, PLANNING, TRAINING, RECRUITMENT, PERFORMANCE AND FISCAL MANAGEMENT. The incumbent will take ownership of the technical design, systems analysis, coding, automated and manual testing, integration and release of core product code. The Development Manager will also liaise with the Product Owners, Architects, Project and Program Managers, Product Managers, Client Services, Operations and Engineering Teams, and other key stakeholders, including clients as appropriate, regarding the development. The role requires strong focus on external communication and internal team building and motivation.
SKILLS general security concepts: Identity Management, Federated Authentication, RSA/MFA, Claim-based authentication, Single Sign On, Authorization, etc.
* DATA ARCHITECTURE INCLUDING DATA MODELING, DATABASE, DATA MART AND DATA WAREHOUSE DESIGN, PERFORMANCE AND COST BASED DESIGN, ETC.
* JAVA SE 6 AND ABOVE; JAVA EE; GROOVY/GRAILS; SWING, SPRING
* WEBLOGIC 12 RELEASE 1+
* JSP/GSP, STRUTS
* ORACLE 11+; PL-SQL
* HIBERNATE/JPA AND/OR OTHER ORM FRAMEWORKS
* UNIT TEST (JUNIT) AND MOCK FRAMEWORKS
* RESTFUL WEB SERVICES
* ACCESSIBILITY (WCGA AA, WEB VALIDATION TOOLS, WET, ETC.)
* RESPONSIVE DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION USING TOOLS SUCH AS BOOTSTRAP
* SOLARIS, RHEL, SLES, AND ORACLE LINUX KNOWLEDGE
* WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 / 2012, INCLUDING IIS, WINDOWS SERVICES, ETC.
* 8+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS WITH JAVA
* 6+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DEVELOPING SOLUTIONS WITH ORACLE AND RELATED DATABASE TOOLS
* 5+ YEARS OF PROGRESSIVE EXPERIENCE IN A CORPORATE IT ENVIRONMENT OR A IT CONSULTING COMPANY WITH AT LEAST 3 YEARS IN A SENIOR ROLE
* 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE LEADING A LARGE (15+) OR MULTIPLE SMALL (3+) DEVELOPMENT TEAMS
* 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN BUILDING, INTEGRATING AND DELIVERING LARGE ENTERPRISE SCALE SOLUTIONS USING WEB BASED TECHNOLOGIES
* 3+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DELIVERING SOLUTIONS IN AN AGILE ENVIRONMENT
* Experience LEADING AN OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT TEAM
* EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE FOLLOWING TEAMS: ARCHITECTURE, OPERATIONS/INFRASTRUCTURE, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS ANALYST/BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST, QUALITY ASSURANCE, OFFSHORE DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING TEAM
* EXPERIENCE TRANSITIONING DEVELOPMENT TEAMS FROM WATERFALL TO AGILE
* Banking and Financial Services/Software experience, including check, ACH, and card products, and Mitek/Orbograph/Asseco development
* Digital imaging/OCR/TWAIN experience
* Experience working with vendors, assessing technologies/products
* User experience design
* General understanding of networking technology: Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Firewalls, ID devices, IP communication, VPN
* OSX/Mac Experience
* Experience with .NET, SQL Server, and related technologies
* Apache Derby
* C++, C, Perl, ColdFusion