Development Manager, Technical Lead
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The fastest growing Big Four professional services firm in the U.S., KPMG is known for being a great place to work and build a career. We provide audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Development Manager Tech Lead to join our KPMG Technology Group in our St. Louis, MO office.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to both business unit and IT management and staffs at the highest technical level on each phase of the project development cycle
- Work closely with the project manager to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes for diverse development platforms, computing environments, software, hardware, technologies, and tools
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective solutions for the systems design
- Include the integration of existing code-sets and/or components as part of the overall design solutions where practical
- Perform analysis and system design, participate in the coding of both new and modified programs, and/or integrated purchased solutions, as well as document, test, implement and provide on-going support for the applications
- Provide highly technical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies which support the functional business units in meeting their strategic objectives
- Minimum seven years of progressive IT experience within application development, integration and support including three years of direct staff management experience in a software development environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Hands-on development experience with the following technologies:
- Must be skilled in organizing technical information based on reviewing meeting notes, business specifications, interviewing clients, architects and business analysts; Must have the ability to work effectively with clients, IT management and other team members
- US Citizenship required IND2016
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
One Firm. One Team. Countless Opportunities.
KPMG, an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance number 131192). .