Development Manager - University Partnerships
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 2/2/2017
Virginia Beach, VA
* Identify, develop and execute partnerships - Active participation in the strategy and development of the Education Partnership process.
* Negotiate agreements for services, programs and specialized training or assessment needs
* Meet or exceed goals in identifying new contacts, partnerships and program enrollment activity. * Proposal development for workforce training opportunities in different industries (i.e. manufacturing, healthcare, engineering)
* Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in new and existing customer accounts
* Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs and recommends further product offering to address client needs
* Work with various departments (i.e. Admissions, Career Services, Continuing Education and Marketing teams) to optimize contributions by actively considering their interest in the partner process.
* Project management on workforce training projects and events.
* Actively participate in community and corporate networking events and meetings.
* Plan and track activities using CRM platform.
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least five (5) years minimum in a successful B2B sales and relationship building position.
* Proven track record in business-to-business networking and development.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including overnight and weekend travel
* BA/BS degree, Business degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent prospecting skills with ability to initiate and develop professional relationships.
* Motivated, self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Build and maintain an effective and comprehensive presentation portfolio.
* Strong experience utilizing CRM tools
* High level client relationship building skills, including excellent listening skills
* Proven ability to work independently.
* Proven business acumen and ability to synthesize new business opportunities.
* Project Management
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.