- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Development Manager - University Partnerships
* Develop and execute partnerships - Active participation in the strategy and development of the Education Partnership process.
* Build and maintain an effective and comprehensive presentation portfolio.
* Meet or exceed goals in identifying new contacts, partnerships and program enrollment activity.
* Work with Admissions, Career Services, Continuing Education and Marketing teams to optimize contributions by actively considering their interest in the partner process.
* Proposal development for workforce training opportunities, including manufacturers.
* Travel within and outside of the Central Virginia / Hampton Roads / Virginia area to prospective partners and events.
* Project management on workforce training projects and events.
* Actively participate in community and corporate networking events and meetings.
* Plan and track activities using CRM platform.
* Other duties as assigned.
* At least four (4) years minimum in a successful sales and relationship building position.
* Proven track record in business-to-business networking and development.
* BA/BS degree, Business degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to initiate and develop professional relationships.
* Motivated, self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Proven ability to work independently.
* Proven business acumen and ability to synthesize new business opportunities.
* Project Management
What does ECPI University have to offer*
* Professional work environment
* Talented and committed co-workers
* An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
* Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.