Device Medical Writer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Medical Writer to join our Medical Device Regulatory Affairs team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Write clinical study reports, protocols, clinical literature reviews, FDA briefing documents, and IDE, 510(k), PMA modules;
* Coordinate quality assurance reviews of documents and maintaining audit trails of changes; and
* Provide input on data analysis planning and interpretation.
* PhD in a life science related field;
* At least 2 years of prior medical writing experience in the clinical research or medical device industry;
* Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail; and
* Strong communication skills (both written and oral).
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets