This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER/ARCHITECT
Location : Minneapolis, MN
Duration : 12+ months
Rate : Open
- Bachelor's degree in Programming/Systems or Computer Science or other related field
- 7 or more years of analysis and programming experience
- Experience working in applications, systems or IT operations
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of hardware and software products
- Experience with an agile team environment
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements and develop alternate
- Experience designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications/ systems using proven or emerging technologies, in a variety of technologies and environments.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Drive micro services application architecture for Connections dept.
- Work with engineering and infrastructure team to setup cloud ready environment
- Work with architect team to develop reference micro services architecture.
- Create development standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Mentor and onboard development team.
- Implementation of Micro services applications using Netflix tech stack
- Develop framework to service modelling and design
- Tools to support continuous integration and delivery pipeline
- Spring with Netflix tech stack.
- Caching technologies
- Elk stack