This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
Hope you are doing well. I am having an requirement of my client, kindly go through the job description below and let me know your interest ASAP with your updated resume.
Position: DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER
Location: SAN JOSE, CA
Duration: 12+Months (Long Term)
* C-LANGUAGE PROGRAMMING
* LINUX PLATFORM
* WORKED WITH HARDWARE DRIVERS (on high end, leading edge routers, such as Nexus 9K and ASR 9K)
* Able to read Hardware Specs and create Diagnostic Images
* Good experience with HIGH SPEED ROUTERS AND SWITCHES.
* Diagnostic engineer (Team Member) for offline diagnostics for next generation network router.
* Generate HW bring-up code and diagnostics for the new system line cards.
* Work with HW engineers to debug issues with HW.
* Collaborate with the HW engineers to design in diagnostic features.
* Code development in 'C' in a Linux environment utilizing Linux tools.
* Use Linux and ACME/VCN development environments.
* Use emulators, debuggers, analyzers, and Scopes for debugging work.