Dialer Administrator (Irving Location)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17321
Areas of Interest: Mortgage Servicing
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Dialer Administrator is primarily responsible for day-to-day execution and monitoring of the outbound dialer jobs' performance, inbound and blend application changes, ad-hoc data analysis, production of daily reports, troubleshooting of production issues, and operations support.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize workforce management to attain optimal utilization of resources, balance systems interactions that integrate with the dialer and to support service level objectives allowing for accurate and effective schedule production in line with forecasted requirements.
- The Dialer Administrator will ensure strategic goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning and effective communication while aligning the forecast with strategic and tactical goals.
- Review and analyze campaign results and adjust to provide maximum performance
- Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong background in dialer administration 3-5 years technical contact center experience 1-3 years' experience with contact center workforce management systems a plus
- Previous exposure to the Genesys platform is a plus
- Understanding of government TCPA regulations
- Strong knowledge of predictive, blended, IB and OB dialer systems
- Strong verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to contact center technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
- Ability to prepare and present timely and accurate reports and recommendations to the team and senior management
- Ability and willingness to work, as necessary, after hours and weekends.
- Other duties may be assigned based on company's needs
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.