This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/30/2017
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Pro Staff is looking for a Diesel Mechanic for a client of ours in the Des Moines, IA area. Pay for this position will be between $16-$25/hr depending on experience.
* Perform with minimum supervision any assigned maintenance task in a timely manner.
* Insure all safety procedures are followed and that fellow employees do the same.
* Trouble shoot problems on all equipment using test equipment, tools, service manuals and service bulletins.
* Utilize all departmental reference materials, service and parts manuals as needed to complete the job.
* Continually study and upgrade proficiency in construction equipment trouble shooting and repair.
* Keep your paperwork up-to-date at all times, personal and company (CDL-Physical Card-Log Books-Time Sheets).
* To think your job through and do it the best and most efficient way possible.
* Be able to check the work of new or lower class mechanics when asked to do so.
* To own enough hand tools to facilitate completion of job tasks.
* Minimum 5 years of construction equipment mechanical experience
* Demonstrate high degree of proficiency in construction equipment repair.
* Welding experience preferred but not required.
* Ability to check work of others.
* Ability to lift 100lbs.
* Ability to work long hours.
* Ability to work as part of a team.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, apply today or contact a member of the Pro Staff team!! 515-267-0566
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.