Dietary Aide (Birchaven)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Blanchard Valley Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
This position is responsible for performing a variety of kitchen duties as directed by supervisor. Duties will be performed in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations, Birchaven Village policy and procedure, Birchaven Village ethical statement and resident rights, subject to the employee handbook.
* Must meet the minimum age requirement of 16 years old.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to speak in sentences.
* Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
* Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers.
* Ability to count.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals for the agency and the standards and regulations governing it.
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift above the shoulder.