This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Now Hiring! $500 sign on bonus!
Full-time Dietary Aide/Cook or Part-time Dietary Aide
Day/Evening Shift available!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Brighton
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Brighton
2025 E. Egbert St.
Brighton, CO 80601
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
* Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
* Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
* Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must obtain Food Handler s Card within 30 days of employment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Brighton is a 108 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term. From Wound Care and Pain Management to Assistance with Activities of Daily Living and Respite Care, Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Brighton has served the needs of the greater Denver community since 1953. We are proud to be a recipient of the 2010 American Health Care Association Bronze Award for Quality, which is a testament to our dedication to continually improving our care models to meet the expectations of those we serve. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.