This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Dietary Aide: Avamere at Medford
Full-time/Part-time Day/Evening shift available
Please apply online at: https://careers-avamere.icims.com
Avamere at Medford
835 Crater Lake Ave.
Medford, OR 97504
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
* Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
* Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
* Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must obtain Food Handler s Card within 30 days of employment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of activities available for patients functioning at different cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top notch talent!