This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Part-time Dietary Aide: Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab - Malley
Various days and shifts available!
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person, at facility!
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehab- Malley
401 Malley Drive
Northglenn, CO 80233
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
* Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
* Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
* Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must obtain Food Handler s Card within 30 days of employment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Transitional Care and Rehabilitation Malley is a 162 bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care to residents of the Northglenn, Colorado community and surrounding areas. With a recent multi-million-dollar remodel, Malley offers a fully-equipped physical therapy gym, large activity room, bistro, hair salon and many more amenities. We have a specialty pulmonary care program with certified nurses directed by a nationally renowned pulmonologist Dr. Yeager. No other transitional care facility in the area offers such a specialized service. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.