This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Avamere Family of Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Full-Time Dietary Aide: Laurelhurst Village
Day/Evening shift available!
Please apply online at: www.teamavamere.com or in person at facility
3060 SE Stark St.
Portland, OR 97214
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide assistance in all food functions for our residents as directed by the Dietary Supervisor.
* Set up, deliver and serve food as directed.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely basis.
* Assist Cook in preparing meals and checking diet trays before distribution.
* Prepare kitchen, food and supplies for the next meal.
* Return clean utensils to proper storage areas and maintain a clean, dry work environment free of hazardous conditions or equipment.
* Assist in daily cleaning duties including sweeping, mopping, dishwashing, etc.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must obtain Food Handler s Card within 30 days of employment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Laurelhurst Village is a 179-bed skilled nursing facility and assisted living facility providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, outpatient therapy and respite care, as well as, long-term care. Laurelhurst Village community provides a full range of exceptional senior living and skilled care options designed to accommodate your lifestyle and enable you to get the most from your retirement years. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in a family atmosphere to create a community you ll enjoy calling home. Laurelhurst Village is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star team.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Upon hire, all employees will be drug tested, criminal background checked and DMV checked for driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER