Dietary Asst PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Fort Worth, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 00073-82733
Under general supervision, this employee is responsible for completion of ware washing tasks; cleaning duties as assigned; and may be required to work trayline positions, assist with catering activities; stock the storeroom or deliver floor stock as necessary.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors consistent with organization mission and goals.
* Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and Infection Control Programs.
* Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement Goals.
* Demonstrates and promotes Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth s Mission and Values philosophies
* You First
* Contributes to the organization s indicators of success:
* Clinical Quality
* Unparalleled Service
* Consistent Earnings Performance
* Engaged Employee
* Demonstrates knowledge of dishwashing operations.
* Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
* Works trayline positions as assigned.
* Assists catering coordinator as necessary.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
* High School Graduate or GED required
* Must be able to read and/or understand English.
* Previous kitchen experience desirable.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Food Handler s Permit
Last Edited: 10/05/2016