This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Hillside 300 NW Hillside Park Way McMinnville , OR 97128
Job #: 064516a
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed/instructed and in accordance with establish dietary policies and procedures
* Coordinate nutritional care of residents by completing nutritional assessments, developing and implementing care plans and documenting dietary information about residents
* Maintains level of food and supplies adequate for the next meal and assists in inventorying and storing incoming food and supplies
* Assist in preparing trays to include placing appropriate food on general and modified diet trays, as directed
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED
* Previous experience preferred
* Current ServSafe Certification required
* Obtain/hold any local, state and/or country required food handling sanitation licenses and/or certificates
* Flexibility with schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149732.aspx'