Digital Account Manager 8/11/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Talentfoot Executive Search is representing a boutique firm of digital-media experts that partner with businesses and agencies not just as a media vendor, but also as consultants who leverage ad technology to drive ideas, new customers and sales. The team is committed to a straight-forward, clear, yet always creative approach. Clients rely on them to be data artisans and strategists who engineer modern advertising programs. They never rely on algorithms, instead choosing collaboration among forward-thinking experts and relentlessly penetrating analysis to power results-oriented campaigns.
We are seeking an Account Manager who will be the main point of contact with the client. This person will also be responsible for campaign implementations and operating the demand-side platform.
* Manage client interactions related to assigned campaigns.
* Maintaining the accuracy and organization of all bid management managing reporting needs.
* Basic (hobby level) web programming skills or experience.
* Media planning and cultivation of prospective clients while servicing and strengthening relationships with existing clients
* Compellingly communicate the company's mission and value in any potential partnership.
* Draft custom-tailored media plans that fit each new partner's goals.
* BA in Marketing or related field
* Minimum 1-4 years of digital marketing/media experience on the agency or vendor sides
* Experience working with clients on their advertising/marketing campaigns and strategy
* Strong understanding of, and hands-on experience with, digital search marketing activities including keyword research and planning; campaign building, testing, and optimization; and analytics and reporting.
* Strong analytical, writing and interpersonal skills. Education in marketing is preferred as well as internships in the advertising, technology or digital space.
* Strong campaign and project management skills
* Excellent understanding of and deep experience with search marketing strategies and tactics, particularly in a transactional ecommerce environment
* Experience working with leading marketing and analytics platforms and tools, including AdWords, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, etc
* Strong understanding of marketing analytics (CPC, CTR, CVR, etc.) and other ratings (e.g., Quality Score) and their impacts on marketing activities and business results
* Understanding of and experience with fundamental SEO principles and activities
* Familiarity with customer facing eCommerce/web site technologies and concepts
* Demonstrated ability to work across multiple departments as both an owner and a stakeholder
* Experience working with and managing external vendors
DISPOSITION: You must be fun, lively and witty and always hungry to know more than you do. You will be part of start-up in a growth phase. Your addition to the team will help shape culture and future direction. You must be eager to discover the 'why,' behind the 'why,' behind the 'why', behind the.... You will be a self-starter in a relaxed atmosphere. We are a group of straight-talking individuals who believe that being a professional is about _being great at what you do_, not about dressing the part or playing office politics. While the industry is fast-paced, we value working smarter not harder in order to get the best results for our clients.
WHAT YOU GET:
* Unlimited Sick days.
* Three weeks paid vacation.
* Cool, laid-back office with amenities including free beer and networking opportunities in a great Manhattan location near Madison Square Park.
* Ability to work from home as needed.
* Fun, lively environment with a modern approach to working.
* Education from some of the best minds in the industry.
* Health & Dental Benefits.