Digital Analytics Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Digital Analytics Specialist
Job Id: 44097
The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in the company s Digital Marketing organization. They will need to think quantitatively and analytically as well as creatively. The candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in online marketing analytics, applying data-based findings to generate specific site and campaign improvements. The Digital Analytics Specialist will also demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills and strong written and verbal communication capabilities.
In-depth knowledge of Internet terminology, KPI creation, pathing and engagement analysis and strong testing experience are needed. The incumbent will be an individual with proven skills working with internal clients in marketing and product organizations to understand business needs and respond with appropriate recommendations. The key skill set not only includes an ability to measure and analyze but to provide insights for change and deliver guidance for improvement of Concentra s digital presence, associated marketing programs and campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to define reporting requirements for the company s web site presence, campaign and channel performance.
* Interact with development teams to provide implementation requirements for Google Analytics, and other tools.
* Test and provide quality assurance feedback to the various development and marketing teams.
* Design, create and deliver reports and dashboards that help drive positive changes in the business.
* Stay abreast of web analytics trends and best practices.
* Lead efforts to research and evaluate new tools/capabilities in the analytics industry.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis as necessary to answer business questions and drive decisions.
* Develop benchmarks for KPI s in the Concentra digital marketing ecosystem.
* Be the driver of performance enhancing experiments on a regular basis.
* Serve as a liaison to vendor partners to ensure success with a variety of projects.
* Be the subject matter expert and lead the implementation of measurement tactics (tagging, etc.)
* Bachelor s degree in an analytical discipline with related work experience in web development and data analysis.
Core Competency Requirements
* Expert level competency in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
* Understanding basic website design and development.
* Very advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Excel plus advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
* Strong knowledge of the different digital traffic channels including search; both SEO and SEM, display, programmatic, email, social, etc.
* Strong knowledge of B2B lead geneneration digital tactics and ecosystem including marketing automation and CRM tools such as Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics.
* Understanding of data visualization techniques.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, or covered veteran status