This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONWeber Shandwick continues to lead and innovate in the digital space, generating consistent buzz with transformational, digital campaigns for top multinational brands. We invest in a diverse range of talent and currently have strategists, community managers, producers, writers, developers, designers, and paid syndication and analytics experts embedded in offices worldwide seamlessly collaborating and working across time zones and borders.
Were currently seeking a Digital Associate to join our Digital team. The Digital Associate operates efficiently within a group, executes assigned tasks independently, and is able to handle multiple projects/clients at a time.
This individual will be responsible for initiatives such as writing and managing client social media assets, syndicating content via social networks, assistance on digital production products, and editorial development. S/he must also have strong content creation skills, creative thinking abilities, and problem-solving skills. S/he must have a solid grasp of all basic social media tools and how they affect the client.
* Ongoing monitoring of the brand social channels
* Trafficking and publishing content
* Coordination with media agency on execution of paid strategy
* Monitoring comments and responding or escalating as needed, as described in brand response guidelines, reviewing consumer comments on social channels occurs twice per day Monday-Friday between 9am-6pm ET.
* Development of up to three new response guidelines (each addressing one issue or opportunity, which may include marketing campaigns, adverse events, or other brand-relevant topics defined by our client)
* Manage and monitoring day to day account activities with senior account lead
* Communicate to account teams and end clients on project developments, timelines and results
* Support in facilitating internal project workflow as well as with Client
* Keep pace with social media / digital industry trends and developments
* Have 1-2 years experience within the digital marketing industry with a strong understanding of social media strategy
* Have community management experience
* BA or BS Degree
* Microsoft Office (experience supporting the development of presentations)
* Social media platforms and community management tools including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Facebook OpenGraph and Insights, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Adobe Photoshop)
* Be a demonstrated self-starter and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team
* Have excellent organization and time management skills
* Have a passion and experience for social media and stay ahead of the curve on industry developments
* Have very strong written and verbal communications skills
* Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.