Digital Campaign Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
Cox Media Group/Local Solutions Jacksonville has an opening for a Digital Sales Specialist.
Our mission at CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS is to transform the digital marketing landscape for local advertisers. Your job is to navigate digital marketing for our clients in partnership with CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS s talented sales team. As a CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS digital marketing expert, you will help to develop customized client solutions centered on creative marketing ideas, answer technical digital questions for CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS Account Managers and clients, and act as a digital project manager, ensuring that each campaign is executed seamlessly.
Local businesses are overwhelmed with the multitude of digital options that exist, and they need professionals who are confident and competent, keenly focusing on creating a competitive edge for their business. CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS has invested millions in a top notch digital operation, making it possible to provide hands-on focus to each and every client and their results. The CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS team is results-oriented, providing an upbeat environment and the best digital marketing team in the business. When we combine our team with your talent, the synergy created will be unsurpassed!
* Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS sales team
* Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, social media and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding and utilize these resources to develop effective customized client campaigns
* Work with CMG LOCAL SOLUTIONS Account Managers to develop, present, close and execute integrated client solutions
* Act as a digital project manager, overseeing the implementation and continued success of campaigns
* Become a trusted advisor and digital navigator for Account Managers and clients, breaking down complex and technical to the important facts that will truly impact that business
* Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign monitory and optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis
* Handle client objections with resiliency and resolve potential conflicts independently
Education: Bachelor s Degree or Higher
* 1+ years of digital marketing experience, Digital sales experience preferred
* Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
* Demonstrated record of success working with and leading teams
* Proven success at multitasking and working in a fast paced environment
* Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics
* Basic HTML or Wordpress experience is a plus
* Strong knowledge of Powerpoint is required
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
COX MEDIA GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER; MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at http://www.coxmediagroup.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-FL-Jacksonville-11700 Central Pkwy
Job Level:Individual Contributor