Digital Campaign Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescription Cox Media Group San Antonio Radio is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist. The DCS acts as the digital project manager and coordinates between Account Executives and the Central Operations team.
* Act as a digital project manager, a coordinator between Account Executives and the Central Ad Operations team ensuring accurate order placement and fulfillment of client digital campaigns.
* Enter insertion orders in workflow tool for trafficking and creative production.
* Oversee the implementation and continued success of campaigns.
* Identify optimization opportunities for digital campaigns (including search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile optimizations.)
* Develop in-depth/custom campaign reports for Account Managers and clients to effectively show campaign success and explain optimizations (through use of campaign dashboard and client provided Google Analytics.)
* Coordinate digital creative fulfillment, working with Account Managers and the Central Ad Operations team.
* Act as a digital product expert for clients and the entire Cox Media Group sales team.
* Expertly navigate search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing at varying client levels of understanding.
* Be hands on in clients' success, the campaign optimization process, and be eager to share and explain campaign results and improvements in-person on a consistent basis.
* Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
* Bachelor s Degree or Higher.
* Proven success at multitasking, hitting deadlines, and working in a fast paced environment
* 1+ years of experience in processing and executing complex orders in any setting, digital advertising operations experience preferred
* Demonstrated success in processing orders accurately with strong attention to detail
* Strong understanding of search marketing (SEO/SEM), targeted display/ video, retargeting, and mobile marketing
* Demonstrated record of success working with teams
* Experience in providing in-depth analysis on client results
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand;walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 20 pounds.
* Reliable mode of transportation (public transportation is not suitable.)
* Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
* Must Have Excellent Communication Skills.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-TX-San Antonio-8122 Datapoint Dr Ste 500
Job Level:Individual Contributor