Digital Campaign Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
West Babylon, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The DIGITAL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST (DCS) reports to the Digital Sales Manager (DSM) and will be a part of the Digital Strategy and Fulfillment team at Cox Media Group Long Island. The primary responsibility of the DCS includes the planning, execution (daily monitoring/optimization) and reporting of both owned and operated (O&O) and non-owned and operated (non O&O) digital campaign elements, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, web design, display banners, and social media. This role also requires in-depth knowledge of digital marketing components in order to effectively develop compelling campaign proposals for external client audiences, manage campaign vendors to reach budget goals as well as build and present detailed digital campaign proposals and recaps.
* Lead client web design execution projects and serve as liaison with corporate web site vendor team.
* Act as the daily liaison and process owner with corporate creative and fulfillment teams for all respective campaigns.
* Manage daily fulfillment of all O&O and non O&O campaign elements in partnership with third party vendors to be on time and on budget.
* Partner with other DCSs to analyze and identify key takeaways from all O&O and non O&O campaigns (during and post execution) and effectively communicate recommendations via detailed recaps to internal and/or external clients in a timely manner.
* Contribute to finding new and improved workflows for conducting business internally and externally as needed.
* Proactively seek opportunities to train and develop sales force on necessary O&O and non O&O elements and best practices.
* Possess or acquire necessary job skills and proactively identify and complete any additional training needed to effectively manage digital campaign elements.
* The ideal candidate demonstrates an ability to lead others through ambiguity and also be organized, analytical, and possess skills that allow him/her to effectively communicate with clients and sales staff about digital advertising campaigns and best practices in a timely manner.
* This person must strive to learn and adapt to any and all technical skills and tools to maintain the qualifications required in a constantly-evolving industry.
* He/she must also operate with a sense of urgency, be adaptable, detail-oriented, results-driven, a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Collaboration, customer focus and driving execution are also core competencies required of the ideal Digital Campaign Specialist.
* A four year college bachelor s degree or related in-job experience is preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is preferred.
* Some digital marketing knowledge and experience is a plus.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing, direct marketing and digital media company that includes the national advertising rep firms of CoxReps. Additionally, CMG owns Cox Target Media, which operates Valpak, one of North America's leading direct marketing companies, and Savings.com, a leading online source for savings.
The company's operations currently include 14 broadcast television stations and one local cable channel, 57 radio stations, eight daily newspapers and more than a dozen non-daily publications, and more than 100 digital services.
CMG currently operates in more than 30 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly, including more than 32 million TV viewers, more than 4 million print and online newspaper readers, and 14 million radio listeners.
For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmedia.com
Organization:Cox Media Group
Primary Location:US-NY-West Babylon-555 Sunrise Highway
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time