Digital Channels Product Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/10/2016
New Orleans, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY: The Digital Channels Product Manager, will direct digital/online account origination functions for Consumer and Small Business Deposit, Credit and Lending Products, with specialization in identity validation, account booking, cross sell, funding, and account onboarding.
This position serves as a key leader in partnership with Marketing, Product Development, Digital Branch, BSA/AML Compliance and others to ensure that we effectively attract the right audience, proposing the right value proposition, engineering an effective Online Account Origination application process and have the right offers in the market to drive new acquisition and cross sell to the bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for driving growth and increasing the revenue of the online and mobile sales channels.
* Lead teams in the development of new functionality for Online Account Origination. Develop User Stories to describe what customers would like to do when they are applying for a new account, develop Use Cases to describe functionality and interaction points. Partner with user Experience Design, Development, Compliance and other key constituents to develop best-in-class experiences that increase new account production.
* Maintains awareness of relevant trends and developments in the market, and continuously evaluates digital banking experiences and services to identify and prioritize opportunities to increase revenue.
* Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, evaluates internal and external data, industry research, customer surveys, and feedback in various bank channels, and uses own market awareness to make sound decisions and recommendations.
* Assembles key stakeholders for cross functional collaboration including marketing, technology, operations and compliance teams to develop strategies and roadmaps to achieve business objectives and digital channels vision.
* Organizes and leads roadmap initiatives, existing platform feature enhancement projects, and technical changes to online and mobile banking platforms.
* Partner with Corporate Marketing in the development of digital advertising, campaigns, special offers and email campaigns to increase sales.
* Develop and manage monthly online sales and traffic reporting, provide analysis and identify trends in online sales.
* Supports various lines of business requests for enhancements or to leverage existing capabilities.
* Identify new or expansion opportunities within appropriate operating units to maximize business potential from digital channels.
* Researches, recommends, and implements product enhancements, pricing changes, re-launch or retirement of existing products based on customer needs, product lifecycles, competitive analysis and profit potential.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & KNOWLEDGE:
* Bachelors degree
* At least 7 years of online account origination for customer-facing websites, from conception through launch and iteration
* 2 years of management experience
* A track record for creating a simple, elegant, end-to-end customer experiences
* Experience in managing software product development lifecycles
* Experience writing business requirements, user stories and use cases
* Ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements
* Strong ability in coordinating multiple time sensitive projects and activities simultaneously
* Strengths in problem solving, issues-resolution skills, ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Understands digital marketing tools, techniques and metrics
* Financial services industry experience strongly preferred
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be accommodated, hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical requirement.
Job Category: Technology
Organization: Whitney Bank - Retail - Retail Delivery
Shift: First Shift
Job Type: Experienced
Job Level: Manager
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Hancock Holding Company family of companies include: Whitney Bank (doing business as Hancock Bank in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and Whitney Bank in Louisiana and Texas), Hancock Investment Services, Inc., Whitney Investment Services, Inc., Hancock Insurance Agency, Whitney Insurance Agency and Harrison Finance Company.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.