Digital Circuit Card Assembly CCA Design Electrical Engineer
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Digital Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) Design / Electrical EngineerJob ID:
Digital Circuit Card Assembly (CCA) Design / Electrical Engineer Requisition ID:
SIS20162507-13157 Job Location:
Palm Bay, Florida Job Description:* Thorough understanding of digital CCA design process including requirements generation, preliminary design, peer reviews, detailed design, test plan generation, and integration and test.
* Understand the requirements and architect a digital CCA solution against those requirements including the use of DSP, Microcontroller, FPGA, ASIC, CPLD, ADC, DAC, Point of Load (POL), SERDES, Serial (I2C, SPI, etc), and volatile/non-volatile memory (DDRx, SRAM, ROM, Flash, etc) components.
* Simulate the digital CCA circuits to verify performance, then integrate and test the CCA into the higher level assembly (Signal Integrity simulation).
* Lead a small team of designers in generating the digital CCA design solutions. Qualifications:* BSEE Degree with 6 years experience in electrical engineering Preferred Additional Skills:* Experience with design for test and design for manufacturability techniques.
* Experience with high reliability designs for harsh environments (radiation effects).
* Experience with high speed memory interfaces (DDRx).
* Experience with high speed serial protocols (PCI Express, SRIO, Ethernet).
* Experience with Analog to Digital (AD) and Digital to Analog (DA) interfaces.
* Experience with control protocols such I2C, SPI, RS-232/422, and SpaceWire.
* Experience performing Worst-Case Performance and Stress Analysis.
* Experience with test equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, and protocol analyzers.
* Self-motivated individual with the ability to work and communicate effectively within a development group.
* Ability to work in a team environment and negotiate solutions with Hardware / Software Engineering and Systems Engineering is preferred.
* Proficiency with the Cadence toolset for CCA design (Schematic Capture, Constraint-Driven Layout, Simulation, Timing Analysis) is desired. Security Clearances:
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Electrical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .