Digital Coordinator 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our client offers a comprehensive local marketing automation platform backed by 24/7 on-demand support. They help national and global brands capitalize on opportunities and local market conditions with brand-compliant, customized marketing across all media and formats. They have offices in five US cities, with Cleveland being their largest and they serve nearly 200 of the world's leading brands.
The Digital Coordinator is responsible for working with clients and internal teams to execute digital marketing and advertising programs across Search, Display and Social Media.
The ideal candidate has some exposure to digital marketing efforts. Experience in Display, Ad Exchanges, Video, Native Advertising, Directories, Social and/or PPC/SEO is a plus. This person has a general understanding and willingness to learn how to launch, analyze and optimize media campaigns. Day-to-day planning and implementation of programmatic marketing campaigns across multiple platforms, including display, video, mobile, search engine marketing and email.
* Build and traffic campaigns in DSP platforms including desktop, Facebook Business Manager, and others
* Analyze campaign performance and make recommendations for optimization
* Own campaign performance and pacing while recommending opportunities for optimization
* Regular review of performance of campaigns across revenue, performance and pacing
* Analyze performance to understand value provided by DSPs and other vendors
* Design and implement tests to evaluate DSP platforms and feature performance
* Work with internal teams to create Real-time Optimization strategies that align with campaign goals, delivery and performance
* Use Google Analytics to analyze traffic and make optimizations based on user behavior and ad relevance
* Understand business objectives of clients and translate to measureable and achievable goals attainable from digital marketing programs
* Research new tools and technologies to stay at the forefront of the latest developments in digital marketing and implement new digital media ideas and applications
* Integrate digital media strategies with traditional and social media as well as other departments within the agency to create cohesive marketing plan
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 2+ years experience managing digital media campaigns and/or planning and executing display media buys
* Knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem
* Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of RTB, PMPs, DSPs, SSPs/ ad exchanges, and 3rd party data providers
* The role requires engaging with Media and Account teams to help educate and explain our approach to programmatic solutions
* Identify areas for improvement/growth digital media growth and improvement through our programmatic solution
* All candidates must be comfortable with working in a cross-office environment
* Management experience in Google AdWords, or completed certification
* Management experience in Bing, Facebook Ads and other platforms is preferable
* Research and data analysis experience using Google Analytics, or completed certification
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Problem solving skills and affinity for data-driven decision making
* Internship experience in an agency setting is preferable
* Intermediate Excel experience
Our client offers a competitive salary, along with personal development opportunities and excellent benefits. They are an equal opportunity employer.