Digital Data Management Lead 9/2/2016
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The DIGITAL DATA MANAGEMENT LEAD designs, implements, and oversees the end-to-end process and system data architecture for the customer data model. The Digital Data Management Lead is responsible for setting and managing data governance, maintaining the queue of data enhancements to support scheduled new/modified experiences and experiments, as well as KPIs and metrics for management dashboards.
* Management and oversight of customer data management projects. Collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders to define and prioritize customer data projects, manage project timelines and dependencies, and manage project level issues and risks.
* Actively supervise and manage the Digital Data Management team by assigning tasks, ensuring quality of work outputs and providing regular feedback.
* Data Governance and Quality Management. Help define and enforce customer data governance policies and procedures across the enterprise and across the ecosystem of technologies leveraging customer data to ensure data quality is maintained.
* Engage with key internal and external stakeholders to communicate data governance and quality processes and procedures. This includes managing governance and approvals for data changes and processes.
* Stay on top of emerging customer data trends and ensure our initiatives are well positioned for future.
* BA/BS required.
* Agile certification (preferred)
* 8-10years of experience.
* Computer Related Fields, Science or Engineering, or equivalent advanced level work experience of 4 to 10years in a similar role.
_Experience necessary for effective job performance:_
* Extensive experience of Architecture and Solution Design with complex source systems.
* Experience of project management with Agile and/or waterfall SDLC of data and analytics projects.
* Broad experience in customer and stakeholders engagement.
* Hands-on analytical skills for Customer Analytics, Big Data Analytics, Market Optimization, BI Reporting, Data Visualization, and Data Governance and Data Quality.
* Experience of capability building, leadership and team mentoring.