Digital Deployment Specialist 9/6/2016
New Haven, CT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The DIGITAL DEPLOYMENT SPECIALIST is responsible for the collection of company Digital rollout dependencies and tasks, gathering data from the Product Managers and documenting into a project plan and Gantt view that supports rollout readiness activities. The Global Rollout Specialist is also responsible for documenting training materials per guidance from the Business Experience and Field Org Lead.
* Partner with Digital Product owners to understand the product impacts to the restaurant. Create new processes for the in-restaurant for the Product, quantify changes and create a value story for the changes.
* Meet with Digital Product owners to understand the training needs for the product launch, draft the training design and partner with the Training team to create training for field team and sandwich artists.
* Partner with the Digital Product owners to document dependencies and risks that impact the operations and other non-company Digital workstreams.
_The successful candidate will have:_
* Focus in Business, Communications, Marketing.
* Minimum 3years of experience in a business analyst role or similar, preferably with project management experience.
_Experience necessary for effective job performance:_
* Strategic thinker & problem solver with strong time management & organization and the ability to multitask.
* Strong communication skills, both written & verbal, with the ability to collaborate.
* Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Project.
* Ability to be available outside normal working hours due to global reach and time zone considerations.