Digital Email Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocation: Beaverton, OR
Duration: 1 year
Client's mission is to bring inspiration and innovation to every Athletes* in the world.
The team Candidate would be joining is the one that serves that purpose through the lens of email marketing, our most personal channel.
In this role, candidate will be tasked with delivering the most compelling and interesting stories or products to a targeted consumer group and inspiring Candidates' peers with driving a vision for this function.
CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Candidate live and breathe email marketing. It's what Candidate wake up to do every day. Candidate are the expert and Candidate are ready to show that.
- Candidate understand the future of email marketing and Candidate can bring people on that train.
- Candidate are connected, Candidate know how the best companies in the world make the most of their email programs and Candidate are willing to share and inspire other teams around Candidate with this knowledge.
- Candidate are good with data, Candidate understand numbers and Candidate are able to use data to tell great stories.
- Candidate are the person people want to work with, client's a complex company, where relationship leads the way and Candidate will strive in this environment.
AS CLIENT GLOBAL BRAND DIGITAL EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER CANDIDATE WILL:
- Provide email strategic expertise and best practices to Global Brand Digital categories.
- Partner with the Global Brand Digital Category Leads to develop category-specific email strategies/plans.
- Continually work to optimize Global category email communications performance metrics, and leverage data/insights to drive development of seasonal strategies.
- Partner with Global Consumer Knowledge on identifying audiences/segments and leveraging testing to maximize email performance and effectiveness.
- Support Global Brand Digital Email Strategy/Ops Director on identified strategic programs/initiatives.
- Provide leadership in a cross-functional setting to foster new ideas, cultivate concepts and create actionable next steps for implementation
- Partner with client email operations experts and agencies to identify and troubleshoot problems and execute against enhancement opportunities.
- Partner with Global Consumer Knowledge on analysis and review of all owned programs.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5-7 years of email marketing experience including 3+ years driving email strategy in B to C environment
- Experience leading the development, testing and implementation of automated, behavioral based, triggered email programs
- Demonstrated experience driving email communication strategy & cadence
- Expert in email best practices including contact strategies, design, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- Ability to leverage data and successfully develop related recommendations
- Strong technical skills including in-depth understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Experience developing/executing campaigns that are part of multi-pronged marketing strategy that crosses teams and organizations
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment, multi-task, and participate in a team-based planning process.
- Passion for the client brand, sport, athletes, and client products
- Experience in managing/protecting a premium brand desired
- Comfort with ambiguity.
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing strategy and plan
- Should be experienced in campaign and email producing .
- Candidate will be working with global email partners.
- Good experience in roadmap .
Strategy side of the team, and embedded in a category to develop target communications and email plans. Work closely with global category lead. Partner closely wit
operations and producing the emails. Role is strategic and requires understanding of email best practices. Looking for someone that has driven email strategy B2C. Develop email plans and work closely with geo email partners to provide global plans. The category focus is TBD. It will be handling 1 or multiple categories.
5 years of experience.