Digital & Integrated Marketing Specialist (3427)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Logistics Management Institute
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Digital & Integrated Marketing Specialist
This position requires a versatile, creative, self-starter with top-notch communications skills. The specialist is an integral member of the corporate communications team and services LMI s corporate initiatives through research, writing, content development, and day-to-day project administration.
The associate will assist in all phases of project planning, research, design, content development, execution, and ongoing optimization. The associate will help LMI successfully market and communicate major corporate initiatives, manage new media channels, and monitor the latest digital media trends and tools to provide strategic direction. Other responsibilities include the following:
* Write, edit, and manage a full range of deliverables including, but not limited to, digital media content, blog posts, communications plans, meeting reports, surveys, memoranda, presentations, speeches, talking points, brochures, e-blasts, and content for the web.
* Coordinate outreach to media, bloggers, and influencers to generate coverage and measurable results.
* Assist with web and social media optimization, targeted outreach, and digital analytics.
* Research and monitor LMI s industry and maintain the knowledge base for LMI and its clients.
* Handle media activities that includes list-building and maintenance, daily media monitoring, and scanning media to identify opportunities for LMI.
* Collaborate with our creative and technical teams such as web developers and print designers.
* Lead brainstorming and creative idea-generation sessions.
* Assist in event management for major trade shows and LMI-sponsored events.
Required skills and experience:
* Minimum of three to five years of experience in integrated communications
* Bachelor s degree in a related field
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional writing and editing skills, and the ability to write strategically, collaboratively, and creatively under tight deadlines
* Advanced understanding of integrating digital and traditional communications strategies and tactics with a demonstrable interest in social media tools and trends
* Strong knowledge of best practices in the utilization of the most prominent social media platforms
* Solid research capabilities, with the aptitude to summarize findings into digestible, actionable synopses
* Experience with digital marketing and engagement tools such as Radian6 and Email Studio
* Knowledge of how best to align content, technology, and audience needs
* Media relations experience a plus
* Entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative team inclination
* Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
* Total reliability
LMI is an equal opportunity employer.
Tysons, Virginia, United States
LMI is committed to the fair treatment of all and to our policy of providing applicants and employees with equal employment opportunities. LMI recruits, hires, trains, and promotes people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other factors protected by applicable law. We welcome applications for employment from qualified disabled veterans, veterans of the Vietnam era, and other covered veterans.