Digital Marketing - Account Strategist 8/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Come be a part of our excellent work environment. Miles Technologies was named Winner of The Philadelphia Business Journal 2013, 2014, & 2015 Best Places to Work Award. Miles Technologies is a rapidly growing company that is on the cutting edge of technology and business. This career opportunity will place you directly in a fast-paced work environment where you will continually increase your knowledge and improve your skill set by working on a variety of projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Strategist to help our clients build their brand and grow their business. As a Account Strategist, you will be responsible for formulating marketing goals with our customers and setting the online marketing strategy to achieve those goals. Once the strategy is defined, you will execute the strategy along with members of our Online Marketing team. As part of our ongoing marketing services, you will generate reports and evaluate performance as compared to the goals and will adjust and revise strategy as necessary. In executing the marketing work, you will be engaged in both resource and project management. This is a highly diverse role for someone that has a passion for online marketing, wants to continue to learn and has excellent communication skills.
* Consulting with clients and developing comprehensive online marketing strategies based on clients' needs and goals
* The high level aspects of the strategies will focus on the company's brand and differentiating message, their target market and buyer personas, competitive analysis industry analysis.
* Based on the customer's goals, strategies will also include some combination of:
* Methods to drive relevant/targeted traffic to their website (SEO, PPC, email marketing, social media, content marketing, etc.)
* Methods to gain additional exposure for their brand and also generate inbound links through targeted PR campaigns, guest blogging and subject matter expert profiling and interviews
* Methods to maximize engagement and conversion of website traffic for prospective customers at all phases of buying funnel (awareness, consideration, decision)
* Methods to nurture both prospective and active customers through automated workflows in CRM systems and other marketing automation platforms
* Methods to measure performance through KPIs (conversion rate, leads generated, etc.) using systems like Analytics and compare them to marketing goals
* Based on performance, revise strategies and tactics to help customer achieve their marketing goals.
* Lead the efforts within our Online Marketing team to execute strategy and tactics to ensure we achieve significant results for our customers.
* Ideal candidate will have a bachelor's degree in public relations, marketing, advertising, journalism or corporate communications.
* Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in online marketing, with a focus on SEO, PPC, PR/branding, content marketing, conversion optimization, marketing automation/prospect nurturing and reporting/analysis of performance.
* Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.