Digital Marketing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
True Earth Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONTRUE EARTH HEATH/HEALTH SOLUTIONS MARKETING is a Direct Marketing company dedicated to aligning itself with products that help people live well. Our goal is to team with the most renowned experts and leading edge innovators in their fields to market and create products based on factual scientific research and successful clinical studies. We refuse to make anything unless it's the best it can be because we believe that the quality of each and every product we make should improve the quality of each and every life it touches.
Seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for the planning, development, and maintenance of the organization's eCommerce platform while delivering data-driven insight and analysis. It is an exciting period of growth for the company, during which you will serve a visible, pivotal role with many opportunities for professional growth.
* Defines, executes, and analyzes various A/B tests.
* Strategically manage traffic for the Company's eCommerce websites.
* Create, analyze, and refine reports that measure business impact of the Company's eCommerce platform with advertising, business, and outsourced IT partners for tactical and strategic use.
* Provide key insights regarding performance of the eCommerce platform including purchase paths, preferences and identifying additional opportunities.
* Establish and maintain dashboard and analytic reporting for the eCommerce platform.
* Analyze and report all key performance indicators for multiple product lines.
* Plans, organizes, designs, creates and implements projects to accomplish senior management's business goals.
* Other tasks as directed by management.
* Deep understanding of Google Analytics or similar web analytics tools.
* Deep understanding of attribution modeling.
* Proven record of successful A/B tests and conversion rate optimization.
* Experience with Google Tag Manager or other tag management tool.
* DRTV and traditional media experience a plus.
* Working knowledge of weblanguages, content management, web development, and web analytics.
* Working knowledge of digitalmarketing; e Commerce, search engine, email, mobile and social.
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Possess strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with end users and management.
* Can do, get it done attitude, with the ability to learn quickly and thrive in a face paced environment.
* Medical benefits, 401K, paid vacation, holidays, personal and sick days for full-time employee
* Casual Dress Environment
* Friendly atmosphere and supportive learning environment
True Earth Heath/ Health Solutions Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer