Digital Marketing Analytics Lead
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
PerkinElmer is seeking a Digital Analytics Lead to be
part of the Marketing Services team.
In this role; you will partner with business
stakeholders to understand their marketing initiatives
and goals in order to develop robust analysis and
actionable insights to drive results in marketing
programs across multiple channels.
You will drive digital analytics focused on measuring
marketing activity ROI though reporting and dashboards.
You will be responsible for performing data mining and
analysis that improves planning, execution and
optimization of traditional and digital marketing
In addition you will work with the digital marketing
team to establish robust reporting and analytics for all
of the PerkinElmer web properties using Google
Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other analytics
platforms as needed.
* Work as engagement manager with marketing and
product teams applying analytics to determine
relationship between marketing efforts and business
* The candidate must be experienced and able to
multitask across multiple business units/products
and digital marketing campaign channels.
* Compile performance data from campaigns to measure
success and incorporate best practices in future
* Provide insights and recommendations for strategies
to improve overall marketing performance.
* Build and deploy dashboards highlighting demand
generation, campaign performance, web performance,
and data quality.
* Use predictive analytics and modeling to optimize
marketing campaigns and other strategic initiatives.
* 1-2 years digital marketing analytics experience.
* Experience with tools such as Google Analytics,
* Familiarity with visualization tools such as TIBCO
Spotfire or Tableau preferred.
* Experience with Google Analytics Tag Manager a plus.
* Strong and dynamic communication and presentation
skills with the ability to influence and defend
plans for analysis, recommendations, and conclusions
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Business or other
* Familiarity with marketing automation platforms, web
optimization technologies, and digital analytics
tools, and monitors changes in the digital marketing