Digital Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Boxer Property Management
JOB DESCRIPTIONBoxer Property is looking for a strategic thinker who is eager to learn and contribute new ideas to a fast paced marketing team. The ideal candidate is responsible for implementing and improving marketing campaign strategies. This requires an interest in learning the ins-and-outs of the commercial real estate industry, including online & offline competitors, and use of contemporary software tools.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will primarily focus on web based/data-driven tactics including syndicated content, managing and auditing online real estate listings, list building, and other web-based lead-gen approaches. The ideal candidate will have a combination of relationship building and program management skills with an ability to organize and manage ongoing projects. Candidate should have the ability to create scalable processes as well as have database knowledge. Communicates with customers, both internal and external. This position collaborates with the marketing and leasing departments, as well as third party partners.
The Marketing Communication Coordinator will act as a liaison with internal and outside vendors and partners.
* Proactively gathers the necessary information to plan and implement each project
* Works based on recurring deadlines to deliver reports, send content updates and audit online outlets
* Works closely with the internal development team or freelance developers
* Updates third party partners in a timely manner and confirms changes are reflected
* Overcomes roadblocks and has ability to take projects across the finish line
* Creates reports as well as imports contacts & accounts into Salesforce
* Is comfortable analyzing data and establishing effective reporting dashboards
* Works based on timelines and ensures projects proceed according to plan and deadlines and provides recommended solutions where appropriate
* 2 to 4 years of professional experience in a similar role
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or journalism
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required
* Experience with HTML, SQL Databases, Salesforce, Marketing Automation, List Building Tools a plus
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Superb interpersonal skills with a team player attitude
* Resourceful, creative and continually driven to improve